WELCOME TO FREE-STARDOLL-FREEBIES!!!

Nothin is better than free stuff.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Any writers?

If you want to become a writer on free-stardoll-freebies, well YOU CAN! All you have to do is:
Username:
How much time you spend on stardoll:
Superstar/nonsuperstar: (It doesn't matter if you are or not. I just want to know)
Country:
How well do you speak English: ( Awesome, pretty good, OK, or not a lot.)
Knows how to get free items:

And that is it! All you have to do! And if you don't mind, please tell ur friends about this website. I want this website to be popular on the web for stardoll because I am not really popular in real life.( You know, smart, glasses, embarrased easily, you know all that chiz!) Well I hope I can get some entrys. Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom and post a comment if you would like to a writer. The people I think are pretty good on stardoll and have some experience are probobly are gonna get picked. You have to wait and find out. Contest will end on September 1. Have an awesome day! AND ENTER PLEASE!!!!!!!! :-D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it too late?

    If not,
    Username: LolaJasmine
    How much time I spend on stardoll: as much time as possible.
    Non-superstar
    Country: Wales, U.K
    I'm fluent in English
    I know how to get free items. I spend half my time trying to find ways to help and get free items.

    ReplyDelete